Elite & Samsung LE32R88 HDMI Problems ??

P

Pikey Jedi666

Guys..I have just bought the Elite and connected to my Samsung LE32R88 via the HDMI lead.While the tv is switched on (any channel etc) if i press the elite on then the tv should jump to the HDMI source like my mates does (he has the Samsung LE40R74 model) but mine does not ?..Any ideas ??.Tried looking in the manual to see if there's a setting to change but no luck.

I was hopeing that the addition of the HDMI cable would stop me keep pressing SOURCE on the remote controll utill the right one was selected.

This is also my first post so hi to everone :hiya:

Any idea's ??:devil:

criticalmass

Guys..I have just bought the Elite and connected to my Samsung LE32R88 via the HDMI lead.While the tv is switched on (any channel etc) if i press the elite on then the tv should jump to the HDMI source like my mates does (he has the Samsung LE40R74 model) but mine does not ?..Any ideas ??.Tried looking in the manual to see if there's a setting to change but no luck.

I was hopeing that the addition of the HDMI cable would stop me keep pressing SOURCE on the remote controll utill the right one was selected.

This is also my first post so hi to everone :hiya:

Any idea's ??:devil:

Unfortunately the LE32R88 doesn't auto switch hdmi.

P

Pikey Jedi666

Dam It! too....maybe its a good thing because if you have 3 things on HDMI then there all be fighting for priority etc...:hiya:

P

Pikey Jedi666

Are the samsung tv R88 user settings on this website which will allow to to finetune my elite on HDMI in 1080i ??

Cheers guys :smashin:

Blackbolt360

Are the samsung tv R88 user settings on this website which will allow to to finetune my elite on HDMI in 1080i ??

Cheers guys :smashin:

Check the last few pages of the Samsung thread in my signature, someone posted some settings for it and wants people to check them out.

Also, I had an R74 Samsung and it doesn't auto jump to HDMI.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom