• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes, well before 8am. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post.

Elite pre order query

dimmockg

As mentioned previously i am likely to be getting an Elite, i may pre-order from Amazon as i do have a gift certificate to use which will cover some of the purchase. If i do order from Amazon, am i likely to get it on Friday - subject to stock of course?

:thumbsup:

Waynej

Distinguished Member
As mentioned previously i am likely to be getting an Elite, i may pre-order from Amazon as i do have a gift certificate to use which will cover some of the purchase. If i do order from Amazon, am i likely to get it on Friday - subject to stock of course?

:thumbsup:

Probably not now, no. It's possible they may take their time to process card details, pack the item then post it. You'd probably get it Saturday though if you order tonight or early tomorrow morning. I can't really comment on Amazon though as I have not pre-ordered with them before.

dimmockg

Had a feeling it may have been a bit much, to get it here by Friday.

May make a few calls Friday morning to see whats going in the local shops, just felt like being lazy and having it delivered!!

Waynej

Distinguished Member

May make a few calls Friday morning to see whats going in the local shops, just felt like being lazy and having it delivered!!

Yup, that's the reason I love to order online. I just make sure I order it from somewhere that has a store as I prefer to have an on the spot replacement instead of sending away. We are talking about a Microsoft product after all.
;)

stoomc

Can you not select a more expensive, quicker shipping?

dimmockg

Can you not select a more expensive, quicker shipping?

i did look at that option on Amazon, but it still doesnt advise the eta of the console, plus the games on offer arent for me, so i think i will take my money elsewhere for the elite, just fancied the convenience and ability to use the gift certificate i have

Waynej

Distinguished Member
i did look at that option on Amazon, but it still doesnt advise the eta of the console, plus the games on offer arent for me, so i think i will take my money elsewhere for the elite, just fancied the convenience and ability to use the gift certificate i have

I don't think shopto do bundles but the are the quickest company I have used for deliveries. I've only ordered software from them though, and that generally arrives 2 days before release.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom