Elite force walk through please.

Timh

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hi all

I have got a bit stuck playing Star Trek Voyager Elite force, can anyone point me towards a site with a walkthrough for this game.

Thanks

Thanks Neoblade, but this site does not contain a full walk through for Elite force :(

Do you know of any other sites.

Thanks

Thanks, I will try not to use them to much ;)

I have managed to do it without the walkthrough so far, I just cannot kill the Boss at the end :(

Did you get any games yesterday Timh?

Respectamonkeee, Thanks I will have to try again.

Garrett,
I didn't have time to go into town yesterday, maybe next week.

I have been given a copy of Bladerunner by Westwood, is this any good.

Hi Timh

I haven’t played it myself but when it came out it was highly respected and got good reviews.

Why don't you play it and find out :)

It was highly rated when it came out, is an adventure game with a random generator.

Might be a little dated now.

Hi all

I managed to finish Elite Force last night, like you said, a bit short.

Garrett, I went into Town today and popped into Game, I purchased Thief, Thief II and a three game set for the kids all for a Tenner, or you can buy them for £5 each. :D what a bargain.

I tried Bladerunner briefly, a bit to slow for me, and very dated.

Just completed the training in Thief, well impressed, not what I would normally go for, but makes a nice change from blowing somebody away with a phaser or a Thomsom machine gun :D

Honestly it’s a crime not to buy them at that price.

The next question is will you play it on normal or expert. Both my mate and I played it on normal then expert, as normal breaks you into the game (you get to kill people whereas expert many missions you cannot kill anyone), then if you find it good you can go through again. The expert level new areas open up on some missions. Oh hard is only the same as normal but harder (if you are with me).
If you want help go here http://www.thief-darkproject.com/default.asp but the only thing I used it for is one I completed a level I went back and looked at the secrets. Or ask me I more or less lived the game.

Enjoy Timh.

PS One last thing it is not a fencing game, but of blackjacking, backstabbing and the good old arrow. Oh and the water arrow put the torch lights out if you want it darker.

Hi Garrett

I will be playing it in normal setting at first :cool: its a dark game isn't it, I had to turn the Gamma up to see what was going on.
I think its one for later with the lights off and the headphones quanked up :eek:

I just read the read me file and it states there is a patch called thief133.exe on the cd, could I hell find it, I guess Garrett swiped it ;) I have eneded up downloading it from Eidos.
Thanks for the tips and the Link, I will try not to use it, afterall whats the point if you are going to cheat.

Did I read somewhere about Thief III being available?

Thanks

Garrett Apprentice :)

Hi Timh, apprentice of Garrett;)

Thief III was mooted for Christmas this year, but 3 month back it was put back to Christmas 2003.:(

:eek:Lights out,:eek: I hope your wife has some good life insurance on you.
If you have surround sound this is suppose to be one of the best games for it, it is great for telling which direction the opposition is coming from.

The site has some down loadable games for when you’ve finished.;)

Timh are you all right I see there was a bad accident on the M6 round Keele, hope you wasn’t in it.

Hi Garrett

Thanks for asking, I am ok :) it sounds pretty bad :( Its about 18 mile from Crewe, I warned a few work mate's who live that way to take an alternative route.
As I was leaving work I heard the roads just the other side of Town were getting grid locked :(
lets hope theres no more deaths to come.

Just saw the news on the TV and they showed a map it looked not far from Crewe so I thought it was nearer to you than it really was.

Glad you are OK, cannot have anything happening to one of the Thief’s Circle.:)

Timh
Have you got anywhere with your new game? Did you get a patch?

Hi Garrett

Yes, I got the patch from Eidos :) I haven't had much time to play up until now, I have only just finished the first job, I'm off to the mines next, Sounds dark :cool:

Garrett's Apprentice :cool:

Hi Timh.

If you was thinking of putting Thief on hold and playing Deus Ex just play the second mission on Thief first.;) :) :D

If you was thinking of putting Thief on hold and playing Deus Ex just play the second mission on Thief first

I would never start a new game before finishing the one I am currently on :) I have found Deus EX now, so I will load it just for a quick look.

:eek: You never told me about the Zombies in the mines! I nearly s**t myself last night :eek:

Originally posted by Timh
:eek: You never told me about the Zombies in the mines! I nearly s**t myself last night :eek: [/QUOTE

Thats sort of what the girlfriend said as she dropped a bottle of beer on the keyboard and ran screaming outta the room, this by the way is the new keyboard, just trying it out :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom