Eleven Table Tennis

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Any of you play this much?
I bought it a few weeks ago and enjoy playing the bot, but when I play real people they seem to take for ever to take a shot or do some sort of impossible just over the net serve that I find almost impossible to return!
is it just a case of keep trying different matches and gradually get better?
anyone up for a game, practice or giving me some tips appreciate.
I was beating the bot regularly on medium and thought I was going to kick some ass, how wrong I was :)

Last edited:

mudshark

Distinguished Member
You may want to edit your last sentence :rotfl:

ohh_danielson

Distinguished Member
Any of you play this much?
I bought it a few weeks ago and enjoy playing the bot, but when I play real people they seem to take for ever to take a shot or do some sort of impossible just over the net serve that I find almost impossible to return!
is it just a case of keep trying different matches and gradually get better?
anyone up for a game, practice or giving me some tips appreciate.
I was beating the bot regularly on medium and thought I was going to kick some ass, how wrong I was :)
I bought this mate after our discussion yesterday, so let's get a game sorted!

I just had a game against a bot and was really enjoyable. I then played online, guy was fine, he beat me in the end but no issues.

The games physics are fantastic I must say, can see me enjoying this.

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Excellent mate glad you got it we will get a game this week sometime and you can smash me at this too :)

Donnacha

Distinguished Member
I play this game - love it. I'm now up to level 60 (Hard). I win some and lose some. Never played an online game though so no idea if I could survive out there !!

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Pretty good going I think you would do ok :) me and Dan
played a few games, fairly new to it but great fun, I am trying hard but lose most times to 59/60 , got to keep concentrating for sure.

ohh_danielson

Distinguished Member
Yeah it's great fun playing against a real player and having a bit of banter too.

I haven't actually messed about and played against the AI or tried the mini games yet, but I definitely intend to.

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
I’m still addicted to this :) little bit better still hard to beat decent rankings, joined a league to get regular games in.

ohh_danielson

Distinguished Member
I’m still addicted to this :) little bit better still hard to beat decent rankings, joined a league to get regular games in.
Joined a league ey mate. Bet you'd whoop me now! I haven't played this in weeks, months probably even. Love it. Its a great game but been into golf+ a bit lately and trying other games.

busterbenny2001

Distinguished Member
Haha no I’m not much better I don’t think, we will have to have a game and see soon :) I really need to get into golf but time is not on my side for gaming haha

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B Update, B&W Panorama 3 & Q Acoustics Reviews, HDR PQ EOTF/Gamma Calibration Discussion
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom