Electronic Cigarettes

eric pisch

Distinguished Member
id change it to cyanide ..

its a disgusting filthy vile anti social drug and now they have created a synthetic substitute

if i needed one of these i would be looking in the mirror and going wow i really am a sad addict, i need help ...

I cant wait for a synthetic heroin and hypo substitute

For those with a sense of humour bypass this is meant to be tongue in cheek

fortean

its a disgusting filthy vile anti social drug and now they have created a synthetic substitute

What is it that you think is anti-social, consuming nicotine or smoking a cigarette?

If it's the former then would consuming alcohol and caffeine be anti-social?

If it's the later then you need to understand that using an electronic cigarette is not the same as smoking a real cigarette.

Steven

Senior Moderator
I think if it came to smoking an electronic cigarette you should pause for thought and contemplate quitting...

*ducks*

kopchoir

Banned
Oxycontin

ssshhh

its what heath ledger supposedly overdosed on when i wasnt a poor student we used to dish these out like jelly babies at work

fortean

I think if it came to smoking an electronic cigarette you should pause for thought and contemplate quitting...

Why?

Sonic67

Banned
Absolute desperation for a nicotine fix?

unique

do these come in both usb and firewire versions, or can you get esata?

WibXL

do these come in both usb and firewire versions, or can you get esata?

I think that dealextreme had a USB version.

CJPowers81

Has anyone tried these?

BBC NEWS | Health | Fears over electronic cigarettes

If you have, what are they like? Are they as good as real cigarettes?

As a smoker myself I think I'd rather smoke B&H, they probably do less harm than some China made electronic fag.

£40 for a starter pack?? you are better off buying proper ones. They probably taste better as well.

Can't really see myself having a cup of tea with one of those things every morning.

wormvortex

Distinguished Member
What is it that you think is anti-social, consuming nicotine or smoking a cigarette?

If it's the former then would consuming alcohol and caffeine be anti-social?

If it's the later then you need to understand that using an electronic cigarette is not the same as smoking a real cigarette.

anti socical how? Ever been to a pub and seen random smokers talking to each other? If anything it's a social thing for many.

Casshern89

anti socical how? Ever been to a pub and seen random smokers talking to each other? If anything it's a social thing for many.

Im with you on that i never normally smoke, but on a night out i may have a few as it is very social and you can talk to alot more people than you would in a load club or bar

Sonic67

Banned
Why not use a patch on your arm?

wellladida

Why not use a patch on your arm?

Its like those nicorete inhaler things its there because somker are used to having something in there hand and this way they feel like there somking rather than just getting a fix of nictotine.

penumbra

As a smoker myself I think I'd rather smoke B&H, they probably do less harm than some China made electronic fag.

£40 for a starter pack?? you are better off buying proper ones. They probably taste better as well.

Can't really see myself having a cup of tea with one of those things every morning.
starter kit is actually a lot less than a single pack of B$H, as a smoker most of my life i found that e cigs have let me cut down my tobacco use by 75% so far.

CJPowers81

starter kit is actually a lot less than a single pack of B$H, as a smoker most of my life i found that e cigs have let me cut down my tobacco use by 75% so far.

LOL! I can't believe I posted that crap.

Yep, I use e cigs myself now since I quit smoking back in April. It's a hell of a lot cheaper. A £4.99 10ml bottle of e-liquid lasts me about six days, so I'm saving a bit of cash as well as feeling healthier too.

penumbra

£4.99 for 10ml !!, have a look at fasttech that will get you 50ml of genuine Hangsen And also a cheap clearomiser, also good for stocking up on batterys (decent ones for less than £4) and other stuff, if you order about £13 worth it comes in 10 days :)

Last edited:

Lomez

I wouldnt advise anyone too buy batteries from Fasttech not with all the fakes coming out of china as for delivery times ive seen anything from 7 - 30 days turnaround.

penumbra

most e cig stuff is chinese, that was and is just my personal experience!, every delivery that i got came in about 10 days with tracking to uk entry included. i wasnt buying any 'genuine' battery's for only £4!, these are an unknown brand that last plenty good enough for a days use. i can however confirm that the innokin i16 clearomisers i got (for less than £2) are identical to the ones i pay a whole lot more for at the nearest shop, and thats in the next town 12 miles away. however its true that you have to wait so maybe only good for stocking up in advance

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

JVC adds Filmmaker Mode to latest D-ILA projector firmware
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022