electricaldeals-.co.uk

D

deano1211

has anyone used these,think i v found what im looking for,they seem to have the best deal.

I take it your aware the products are Philips refurbs...:eek:

I can't tell you anything about this retailer - apart from the fact they have great price on the Philips 32PF9731D - but just to be clear - their URL is www.electrical-deals.co.uk.

It would be good to hear anyone that has used them - as the price is so much lower than anywhere else that it seems almost too good to be true...

has anyone used these,think i v found what im looking for,they seem to have the best deal.

I recently bought a TV from electrical deals .co.uk when it arrived the stand was broken. This was replaced. The packaging it was sent in was battered and the box was open, so clearly the stand was broken in transit. This is a solid metal stand, so this would have taken some force to do.

After setting up the TV the screen flickered slightly, I initially put this down to the weather or a natural occurance. Over the course of the month this got worse.

I phoned them to ask for a refund and was told that as I had not contacted them within seven days I was only entitled to a repair. I have owned the TV less than two months and it is clearly faulty, but they will not replace it or give me a refund.

Beware this company their products are clearly faulty, their customer service is terrible and their terms and conditions make it extremely difficult to get a refund in a reasonable time.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom