electrical experience .. anyone used them before ?

tabs

saw a plasma at a nice price, but im just checking before i blow my money, thanks

MultiRoom

Wouldn't say they have an exemplary record, but I wouldn't have any qualms about using them especially if the reason is price.

I suspect the poor reviews in the following link (didn't read - not enough time) relate to efficiency in dealing with faults - which is where many suppliers separate themselves from others.

Electrical Experience Reviews

tabs

mmmmm, thanks for that, i was going to richer sounds but they had a fair few bad rewiews aswell, then 1st audio visual and theres wasnt much better, its like hitting a brick wall

mancs

Banned
take there price as a reference and ask your local electronic dealer or a seller you have dealt with if they can match it , i am sure they will. Thats what i am doing when it comes too it :)

tabs

ive dealt with john lewis before and they were seriously good, but they dont do the tv i want .. everything else except the one im after, typical

mancs

Banned
im sure there is loads of places that you will find who do the set and will price match. Good luck mate. As for john lewis i would'nt be so quick to deal with them. heard some bad things in a thread recently on here about there service...

tabs

really, im shocked, i had a vierra that packed up still in warranty, and they picked it up and swapped it for a better model within 2 days

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom