1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

electrical discounts.co.uk ?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by GuitarGray, Jan 7, 2003.

1. GuitarGray

GuitarGray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Electrical discounts.co.uk ...has anyone dealt with this company before?
    i ordered a panny 42 v5 plasma from richer sounds but thed didnt have a stand or tuner or tuner board and told me to go and look on the net for them ...i found this place Doing them at £585. but never iv heard of them, i told RS and they said they couldnt price match them anyway.
    so in short have you heard of electrical discounts.co.uk
    or do you know where i can get the 3 items for under £585
    thanks for the help iv had upto this stage about buying a plasma and i hope you can help with this question.
    (or will the js converters do all i want??)

2. MontyUK

MontyUK
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    What's the difference between a tuner and a tuner board ?? Isn't the 'board' the thing thats actually on the back of the panel, and if so surely Richers panel comes with that already ???

Genuine questions, as I'm also hoping to purchase a series 5 Panny from RS soon . . .

Thanks,

Monty.

3. GuitarGray

GuitarGray

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    a tuner is a shiney box to plug all the bits into a tuner board fits into plasma to conect the tuner(yet another rip off) and rs say all their panny plasmas come with rca tuner board and i have to pay more for any other one i want !!
    think of a price,, double it ,, and you will have spent more than planed .. screen ,tuner, tuner board, stand, delivery, insurance,
    scart and other connections, upgrading dvd, geting sky+,new speakers, av amp, big sub, .......wowwwww all to watch tv..
    cheaper to go to a real cinema every day for 10 years :)
    oh and remember my original post i still looking for answer