Electrical Apprenticeships?

Farkie42

Standard Member
Hi,

I am interested in becoming an electrician, I understand there aren't all that many apprenticeships around at the moment but does anyone know any electrical companies that take on apprentices?

Many Thanks,
Luke

D

Deleted member 221953

im a sparky to trade and i would say "DONT", become a joiner instead thats where the money is, the joiners on my job are clearing 1500 notes a week:eek:

but the sparks have just had to lay off

martin

LCR_Dave

im a sparky and i earnt 1500 last weekend........ become a sparky not a joiner :smashin: crap sparkys earn crap money good sparkys will earn good money, same with all the trades

if your looking for to do electrical mate you go for it, phone round your local companys speak to the boss, sound keen and it wont be long till you have found a position :thumbsup:

leesheva

im a sparky and i earnt 1500 last weekend........ become a sparky not a joiner :smashin: crap sparkys earn crap money good sparkys will earn good money, same with all the trades

if your looking for to do electrical mate you go for it, phone round your local companys speak to the boss, sound keen and it wont be long till you have found a position :thumbsup:

Untrue, its who you know not what you know, i know some right spackery ***** who clear 1k a week.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom