Electric Infa-red patio heater

DJT75

Distinguished Member
We have a new(ish) 26 sqm gazebo in our garden (7.2m x 3,6m). One of the king sides is pretty much up against the house and the other 3 sides have pull down blinds.

I was hoping to get wall mounted heaters for it but they can’t be fitted on any of the sides with blinds, and we’ve not got enough spare brickwork around doors/windows to fix them to the house, so I’m looking at freestanding electric infa-red heaters. Ideally I’m after the column type (1 metre high type) not the overhead on stand type).

Reviews are so mixed from not giving out the heat they claim to absolutely horrifying pictures of gutted gardens due to electrical faults (that’s one of the top rated on Amazon).

Looking at just getting one initially, it can be moved/rotated to whether people are sitting on the sofa or at the table. Might invest in a 2nd if impressed.

So what outdoor heating do you have and/or can recommend?

Picture of our set up if it helps, and also an example of the sort of thing I’m talking about.
Seems we probably need something that can get up to 2000W.

Thanks

A86E03EB-883F-4032-9C6D-9FBA9BA0804E.jpeg
832F18BA-C812-42AA-8A23-9804525713F6.jpeg

Reese Withouterspoon

Distinguished Member
The one we've got is one of these. Not sure that it quite matches what you're looking for though. :)

1639834197438.png

IronGiant

Love the look of the gazebo, where's that from? If I may ask?

aVdub

Banned
Is it not possible to mount on the uprights and away from the blinds?

My local micro pub had twin bar heaters on their 3m² plastic marquees without any issues or concerns.

DJT75

Distinguished Member
Is it not possible to mount on the uprights and away from the blinds?

My local micro pub had twin bar heaters on their 3m² plastic marquees without any issues or concerns.
I wish. The uprights are channels for the blinds too. So not possible

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom