Electric City

Gordon @ Convergent AV

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
I had all sorts of ideas for this competition. Time as always got the better of me. I'll create a new Architecture gallery on my pbase site and put up some of the other ideas I've done and that I hope to do at some point in the future. For now though as I've a crazy week ahead I thought it best to just get something in. For those nterested the large corporate headquarters beside the chimneys (pins) is Silicon Image, 504 Main Track.

It struck me that Archiecture is not just about bricks and mortar. There are great architects of cities. Here is just such a city.

Thanks for looking

Gordon

Date/Time 18-Dec-2006 00:35:58
Make Canon
Model Canon EOS 5D
Flash Used No
Focal Length 105 mm
Exposure Time 1/50 sec
Aperture f/4
ISO Equivalent 400
Exposure Bias
White Balance
Metering Mode matrix (5)
JPEG Quality
Exposure Program aperture priority (3)
Focus Distance

N

nevtra

I like it, it has an indusrial feeling somehow. Oh an it's original.

Liquid101

Distinguished Member
Nice shot - I like the idea, and it's been executed well.

Just one thing, I noticed that the image no longer has it's exif data embedded, so you might find yourself falling foul of the new (fairly harsh imho) rules.

richard plumb

Distinguished Member
back to the drawing board for me

lovely shot Gordon. I especially like how that one connector looks like a power station or similar with big chimneys

mrtn

Standard Member
I work as an ICT Technician and see things like this everyday, what a brilliant idea, its amazing how you don't think about things that are right there under your nose!

Martin

werewolf40

Novice Member
Nice one gordon:thumbsup: one of my ideas out the window:( Back to the drawing board for me.

Zone

Nice shot Gordon and back to the drawing board for me as well, watched Tron the other night as well that sparked the germ of an idea :rolleyes:

Zone

Edit
Gordon exif not embedded, feel free to send me the original if you have no other means of hosting the image ,I'll pm you my addy if required :smashin:

Zone

jpegs cool mate, pm sent

Zone

Gordon's original received and exif confirms its authenticity :D :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom