• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Electric Cinema (Notting Hill)

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Anyone ever been here before? I just saw some pics on the net and it looks like a really cool place to go watch some films.

RobbieG

Established Member
I went there to see Quantum of Solace and im going again on Friday to see Terminator. Its probably the most comfortable cinema I have been too. You get these big leather arm chairs to sit in and book one with a foot stool so you can put your feet up.

They also sell beer and wine there and you get a table between the seats to keep it on.

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
I'll pass on the beer part thanks :)

Whats the SQ and PQ like in that place?

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Please do, that would be cool I've alwasys wanted to go to a cinema like that but never been to sure if they compromise on the sound and picture for the luxuries of the place.

RobbieG

Established Member
Saw Terminator there last night and the Picture and sound where excellent to my eyes & ears. A lot better than the VUE I went to in Shepard's Bush the Monday before.

It is probably the nicest cinema I have been to. The seats are really comfortable, its quite small so it feels like you are watching it in a large living room.

If you have anymore questions I shall try my best to answer them mate

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom