1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

electric 6 gay bar

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by SILVERBACK, May 31, 2003.

1. SILVERBACK

SILVERBACK

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +73
    absolutely fantastic lmao oh yeah and has anyone heard "TIGA HOT IN HERE " well better than the nelly version :clap:

2. silent lucidity

silent lucidity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes I agree,that song has a great momentum to it.I think the singer is trying a bit too hard to come off as "wacky" in the way he portrays himself,but he does a good job on the vocal side of things.The guitars are also great.

3. WBC

WBC

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I don't know alot about these guys, but they come across as a 'wacked out' 80's tribute band!!!!!!

Their tunes seem to be bordering on 'Cheesy' and 'Publicity Stunts'.............. still can't be as bad as our Euro Contest Entry!!!!!

Stace :D

4. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Will they stand the test of time? Will you still be playing the CD this time next year? I doubt it ;)

5. James45

James45
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Electric Six are like The B-52s for a new millennium, still fun though.

6. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    But I still listen to The B-52s :D

7. Nello

Nello

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I got the Electric Six album on Friday and I can guarantee you will still be playing the CD this time next year, it really is good. OK, titles are a bit cheesy, another on the album is called "naked pictures (of your mother)", but majority of tracks are crackers. They don't skimp on guitars which is always nice to know. I only went out to buy the Audio Bullys album but picked up Electric Six as well, the Bullys haven't even got out of their CD case yet.

As for Tiga, he's a masterful DJ and producer (Tiga & Zyntherius - Sunglasses at Night was him too). Listen to his CD in DJ Kicks series for a proper example of him at his best. Even though he's very tongue in cheek, 'Hot in Herre' is still better than Nelly's.

Anyone got the British Sea Power album? Whaddya reckon?

Fire in the Disco!