Elebits

• Thread starter Deleted member 65413
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 65413

Looks like an interesting title from Konami. Seems to use the Wii controls very well. Worth a read below.

http://wii.ign.com/articles/750/750468p1.html

elebits-20061211051156078-000.jpg

elebits-20061211051142000-000.jpg

yeah i'm actually thinking about this

this console is turning me into a more all rounded gamer
i'm planning on getting this, super monkey ball and tiger woods (of another golf game) all of which i'd never have thought about otherwise

yeah I read that review yesterday and am now very tempted for when it comes out here in the UK.

Seems like a nice bit of fun, again another game my better half may also wish to play.

Yup, one for me on pre-order from Shop.to so hopefully it'll arrive same time as the Wii from Amazon. :lease:

I'm going to pick this up I think, looks very interesting and has been getting some great reviews.

Hi,

Is this game out on Friday (22nd Dec)? I want to buy it, but online sites seem to be quoting different release dates up to March 2007!

It would make a great xmas present if actually out on Friday.

RDB :)

I hope it is 22nd, as I've got a pre-order in and was expecting it this week..:rolleyes:

this looks cool :thumbsup:
(getting right into cheesey cartoony games heh)

This one's on my list too. As regards release date, Amazon and Play both have it down for 30 March 2007

Cheers. Ill judge for myself with this one, too much difference of opinion these days i reckon.

i don`t think eurogamer are ever impressed :smashin:

I know we can't paste the reviews for copyright reasons, but if I guess the Eurogamer score can someone tell me whether I'm right or wrong. Think of it as Eurogamer: The Panto.

6?

Apparently, this has been renamed to Eledee's (sounds like LED's)

I read it on GameCentral on TeleText.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom