El cheepo and Nasty

kungfukid

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello people,

I hate this forum and love it equally!
This is my little av lounge in a rented flat.... all done on my wonderful low budget income of <£100 p/w..... god how I hate the credit crunch. Jobs are 'ard to find now :(

MY KIT LCD: SONY 40W4500 - RECEIVER: TX-SR576 - SPEAKERS: M-S CARNIVAL 5.1 - HTPC: AMD/NVIDIA

anyway it keeps me entertained!

Comments welcome

Oh and the pics are poor because thery came from my iphone..

and I must say there are some. amazing setups here!

ps anyone else have trouble with the keysonic keyboard dropping keypres's??

Ta
Will

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 529
  • photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 635
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 593
  • photo(4).jpg
    photo(4).jpg
    143.3 KB · Views: 791
Last edited:

ikea unit was bought white, receiver gets a toasty in there tho :)

Nice set up m8 :smashin: very clean n tidy. Jobs are hard to find, especially good ones, but at least you're working for your money :clap:

Everyone starts somewhere with this interest/hobby, plenty of time for bigger and better things.

Tony

I would definately say its not chaepo or nasty with a 40inch sony LCD tele :thumbsup:

Jobs are hard to find, especially good ones, but at least you're working for your money

Tony

i think he means he is on job seekers benefits. :smashin:

I really like the wallpaper!

Looks very classy and a room you'd like to spend time in mate!

Got the rest of your life to enjoy this hobby/passion/addiction fella....................!

Thanks for the comments guys.
I'm working pt for a cleaning company. Not fun but I refuse to sign on (my g/f rekons I'd get more sat on my bum, but that's another story)

I'm thinking maybe ditch the tv in favour of a hd projector I'm sure I could get a couple of hundred for it.

Comments welcome on having a pj as an only source!!

Right back to work for me.

I'm working pt for a cleaning company. Not fun but I refuse to sign on (my g/f rekons I'd get more sat on my bum, but that's another story).

Infinite respect for you, mate! Hope it works out eventually.

I'm working pt for a cleaning company. Not fun but I refuse to sign on (my g/f rekons I'd get more sat on my bum, but that's another story)

Nothing but respect from me. Any body that says there is no jobs just isnt prepared to drop a peg or 2. If push came to shove i would do anything rather than sign on

I'm thinking maybe ditch the tv in favour of a hd projector I'm sure I could get a couple of hundred for it.

Comments welcome on having a pj as an only source!!

I respect you for that. I am in the same boat aswell only iam making gates for money pal:smashin:

If only more people were like you there wouldn't be any credit crunch and we'd all live in a blissful utopia :rolleyes: :thumbsup:

The W4500 is a beautiful tv I'd resist the bug on this one and keep it. The 100hz Sony's are fantastic and I don't think a projector would bring any benifits. Nice HTPC btw, plenty PCs can do to keep you entertained ;)

Fair play for putting such a lovely looking system together, I'd struggle to find the cash for that. :)

On the projector: I'd resist unless you'd be keeping the TV as well, projectors certainly aren't a route to go down for everyday use as they can be a tad impractical, unless you never just stick the TV on to watch for a bit and only do movies and gaming for a couple of hours plus at a time. :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom