1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

EL Cheapo TFT Help!!

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Loafer316, Jun 8, 2003.

1. Loafer316

Loafer316
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Hi ppl!!

In the process of building a Shuttle PC for me little sister. Anyway i've been looking for a cheap 17" TFT Monitor. Her main uses are going to be for the usual office stuff aswell as watching films and watching TV via Dsacler.

The cheap ones that seem to be prominant are the AOC LM-720a and the AG Neovo F-17. Both of these can be had for around £280.

Just wonder if anyone has got these and could recommend which one i should go for.??

Can't find to many reviews for either..so they both might be rubbish...i was initally gonna go for the AoC.

thxs for your help!!:smashin:

2. Bassbin

Bassbin

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +56
    I've got 2 AOC LM-720s side by side but only use them as computer monitors. I'm very pleased with them but only have experience using them with our PCs. I went for them because the design is pleasing (for a budget product), they have a 3 year waranty and they've had several reviews.

Bought mine from Dabs (they market them as Dads Value products bought they are geniune AOC items) for around £270 each.