Either your EA account or your PlayStation Network account is currently ineligible for linking

Tony_Mac

HI there

currently getting the following error when trying to link my son's Playstation network account with his EA account for Fifa 22

His PSN account is set up as a Child account under my "parental" PSN account.

We contacted EA support who confirmed the issue isn't with them and they suggested getting Sony to remove the "restriction" on his PSN account. I don't see any way to get in touch with PSN support so kinda stuck.

I can confirm that he's successfully linked his Xbox account with his EA account so I don't think there's any issue with his EA account (he has Fifa 19 on XBOX).

Thanks for reading.

Attachments

• 1640883295536.png
    1640883295536.png
    23.6 KB · Views: 14

Toasty

Distinguished Member
Is he under 13 and you registered his real DOB with his Sony account? If so, this is the issue, to play on line through EA you have to be at least 13 I believe and Sony are strict about age limits when online.

It may have changed, but it was such a ball ache for my lad, we set up another account with an older age to get round it..

Tony_Mac

Is he under 13 and you registered his real DOB with his Sony account? If so, this is the issue, to play on line through EA you have to be at least 13 I believe and Sony are strict about age limits when online.

It may have changed, but it was such a ball ache for my lad, we set up another account with an older age to get round it..
thanks buddy, he is indeed under 13.....

The latest video from AVForums

Panasonic LZ2000, LZ1500 & LZ980 Hands-on Launch Event | No QD-OLED for 2022, new 77-inch for LZ2000
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom