For Sale Either BlackBerry Z10 or Nokia Lumia 920 *Brand New and Sealed on EE/O/T*

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by isentials, Mar 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. isentials

isentials

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +89
    Mother is finally entitled to her upgrade after 18 months, though she is happy with her iPhone 3GS. We've had the contract for 8 years now.

We've just popped into our local T-Mobile store and they've informed us that she can have either of the following top-end handsets:

-Nokia Lumia 920

or

-BlackBerry Z10

Looking for £380 inc delivery for either of the above.

If someone is in the market for one, you'll receive your preference sealed and locked to EE/Orange/T-Mobile.

I'll provide full paperwork from the store too.

I'll only accept payment once I've picked up the chosen handset.

Mods, please let me know if this isn't allowed for any reason.

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Wildkarrde

Wildkarrde
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5,508
    Only items in hand may be sold. I guess you make the decision and sell whatever one you get as an upgrade.
    Closed and archived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.