Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale EIKI LC-WUL100A WITH LNS-W21 and LC-WGC500A

Smokyy420

Novice Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
Location (town/city, country)
Banbury
Eiki LC-WUL100A with standard lense LNS-W20 and additional LNS-W21 short throw that on it own sell used for above £500. This is serious bit of kit with plenty of useful options and settings, it has 1920x1200 resolution, 3LCD technology, 5000lumens, picture in picture, air filter, 10bit colour processing, keystone correction and more. It has 530h on lamp and is in great condition, fully working and was serviced around 8 months ago. displays crisp image during day with curtains open. I would prefer collection but delivery or postage can be arranged. I'm Based in Banbury Oxfordshire can be tested eaither on collection or delivery. I Also still have 2x Eiki LC-WGC500A Dual Lamp which also are great professional projectors with plenty of functions and settings that even few years old still display great image with window curtains open. They also been serviced at the same time around 8 months ago one has 142h on first lamp and 419h on second lamp and other one has 644h on first lamp and 419h on second lamp. From what I can see they all sell for much more in some online shops in used condition so I believe it's a bargain to have as they really are great high end projectors. I can provide more photos etc if needed. I would like to get £850 for WUL100A with extra lense and £350 for each of WGC500A buyer to cover PayPal fee and postage, my fuel for delivery or collect it in person for free. Regards

Attachments

Top Bottom