egion1 dvd's

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by G.T., Jan 23, 2002.

1. G.T.

G.T.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    hello everyone,I'm afraid i'm new to this board so bear with me here.i would like to know of any web sites where i can order region 1 discs from in the states,and who will post to the uk..i'm sure this has been asked many times before but i would appreciate any help...thanks in advance Gaz

2. tee

tee

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +50
    Hi mate - try these:

www.play.com - very good for in stock items and the cheapest if your buying R2

www.futureent.com - rapidly improving and easily one of the best now. As with Play (above), very functional.

www.movietyme.isys.ca - the best for pro-orders and recieving R1 releases 'early'

Hope this helps.

3. PaulDCocker

PaulDCocker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome ,

You may be better trying:
    www.dvdpricecheck.co.uk
    they will search all regions for you including region 1, it also includes carriage costs and every retailer on there delivers to UK.

Good Luck,

Paul

4. G.T.

G.T.

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    thanks very much you two...i'll be surfing all night now on the lookout for bargains...Gaz

5. Confucius

Confucius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +132
    other goodies are:

A&B Sound Delivery takes 3-4 days from shipping (don't forget to watch the postage cost).

DVD Box Office Shipping takes 1-3 weeks (generally 2 wks), but the prices are very keen and include shipping.

I don't have too much experience with packages over the customs limit of £18 from these two, but on the 3 or 4 occasions I have busted the limit I've not incurred any further costs.

6. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try this company in Aus.

Region 4. I ordered last Wed night, order shipped 1 hour later(received e-mail confirmation), received my DVDs Monday morning.
    Excellent service, & good value(inc postage).

I'll certainly use again.

They are here.

www.ezydvd.com.au