Egg Credit card refund (now barclaycard)

Sandman

Distinguished Member
I just recieved an email saying I am due a refund to the credit card I used when paying for an event registration. The problem is I used an Egg credit card to pay for the registration. Egg has now been taken over by barclaycard and my card number etc has been changed.
Does anybody know what will happen in this situation?

KAZER

Had the same issue with ebookers booking on an Egg card, just phoned them up and explained the situation and they were more the happy to refund it to the 'new' Barclaycard.

Give the event registration place a call. Cant see it being a big issue.

KAZER

RBZ5416

Distinguished Member
I'm in a similar position, did you get an answer?

Apparently the question is so complex it will take Barclaycard the best part of a week to answer by e-mail. Tried calling & I'd forgotten all about the joys of the Indian call centre. Even lost & stolen enquiries now go there. :mad:

pragmatic

Distinguished Member
I got a refund from amazon on my egg card after the switch over to barclaycard, the refund appeared on my barclaycard web statement, I got a text message telling me to use the new card for future transactions. That was a few weeks ago so there might have been a grace period.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom