Question EE Contract Opinions

Discussion in 'Mobile Phones Forum' started by BluWarfareHD09, Apr 30, 2016.

Tags:
  1. BluWarfareHD09

BluWarfareHD09

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    I'm thinking about getting a contract through Carphonewarehouse with EE, as at the moment you can get the S7 Edge for £99.99 upfront and £38.49 a month for 5GB of data, with unlimited texts and minutes. My main concern is EE's customer service and not knowing how much data I will actually need, but will be doing my best to avoid using data by using wi-fi at home and around friends(and where ever possible), but really want to avoid going over the cap but have heard you can set limits within android(although my mate says when you click it, it says that your network may measure differently to the device:confused:).

I know you can get it through vodafone with 10GB data, but vodafone is terrible in my area, so is not really an option.

Really what I would like to know is peoples experience with EE and carphonewarehouse to put my mind at ease.

Thanks in advance.:thumbsup:

2. bubs999

bubs999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +618
    I'm with EE and so far my experience has been a good one.
    They have changed their tariff recently and when I did my upgrade through them directly, they gave me 10gb a month, for the same as 5gb, as they no longer offer 5gb.
    Been with them for just over 2 years.
    You can monitor your usage with the My EE app and they text you when you are near it

3. BluWarfareHD09

BluWarfareHD09

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +236
    Yeah, the 5GB tariff is the closet that I can afford, as like I said the 10GB offered by Vodafone is a no go due to virtually no signal where I live and the for 12GB at Three it's £48 a month plus £49 upfront, which works out to nearly an extra £180 over the 24 months, plus if I do it tonight I can get another £70 odd pound back with topcashback. I just hope I can make do with 5GB data.

4. bubs999

bubs999

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +618
    I'm paying less than you and I didn't pay for the phone (Sony Z5) on 10GB

5. Dbcoup

Dbcoup

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings: