EE/4G and iPhone 5

Discussion in 'iPhone Forum' started by pilsburypie, Sep 11, 2012.

Tags:
  1. pilsburypie

pilsburypie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +35
    So I have read a bit about this and as I understand it the newly launced EE company will be a new network provider. My comments are questions and thoughts that I'm not 100% on so I welcome debate to clear it up. They do own T-mobile and Orange, so these customers will also get the chance for 4G? Will there be a special 4G tarrif?

So the other providers like 3, which I am on will be some time coming with 4G?

What about this and the iPhone 5? No mention on the EE website - probably as it isn't announced till tomorrow perhaps? Will it be compatable?

What if I get my new iPhone on EE/Orange/T-mobile? Will they have specific iPhone 5 4G tariffs?

What if I stick with 3 on their current iPhone tariff - you recon there will be a change to move to 4G when they get it?

Interested as I'm pleased with the 3 network, but want the best option when I get my new iPhone5..... that's if it is being announced tomorrow!!!

2. rodd1000

rodd1000

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +514