1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Editing

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by Elad, Jun 16, 2004.

1. Elad

Elad
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have just purchased a Panasonic GS15 which has In/Out - great I thought until I actually tried it. I am using Movie Maker 2.

Initially I transferred a recording using the 'best quality' - on playback on my laptop it is fine but when I transfer it to the Storybook and play on the computer it it is jerky. When this is transferred to the camcorder it has a flash of video then black; flash of video then black again and again. It is the same if I use the second choice (saving onto a dv camera). I have 18gb hard space of which 6 G is free and runs at 1.1hz. I would really appreciate your comments and advice. Transfer via ADS card and firewire.

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    It would appear that you have an incorrect setting somewhere, have a look at www.papajohn.org which is a website dedicated to problems with MovieMaker2 and you may find an answer there.

If you only have about 6Gb of free disc space you are going to have severe problems there, one hour of DV video is about 14Gb and if you want to edit you may use that amount again, looks like time for an upgrade