1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

editing and burning software combined?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Making Forum' started by 90210, Jun 2, 2005.

1. 90210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry, just thought of something else. I use DVD shrink to backup tapes and this runs ok with Nero. I also have Sonic dvd to do other stuff with and i use at the moment movie maker to edit. To save precious space on my hard drive is there software which will edit and burn in the same package. If it shrinks as well all the better but then i guess i will have to have a decrytper?

2. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yes - nearly all the consumer level NLE packages can edit, author and burn a DVD. My own personal favourite is Ulead VideoStudio - have a look here :-
    http://www.ulead.co.uk/vs/runme.htm

3. 90210

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Great!!! So in effect then I can get rid of Nero and Sonic ? Or just Sonic as i need nero to be able to use dvd shrink i think

4. melliott1963

melliott1963

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    From personal experience, you may find it better to do everything except the burning, and leave that to Nero which, for me, has proved faster and far more reliable than any 'built-in' burner.