**edited** Site

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BLACKGHOST

Does anyone know or having problems with **edited** site?
I cannot get into it as it says there is a domain account suspended.

Also cannot respond to emails? Can someone explain????

I have never heard of the site before but with a name like '**edited**' I wouldnt be suprised if they sell bootlegs, maybe that is why they have had their account suspended.

the site has been great thats the strange part.

Been buying movies off them no worries and emails straight away and then all of a sudden site suspended.

Do you recommend any other sites which are cheap and have most recent new releases on???

Depends how cheap they were, If they were copies then no other site will be similar but for Original dvds there are great sites like

www.cdwow.com
www.play.com
www.dvd.co.uk
www.movietyme.com
www.axelmusic.com

and many many more, go here for many more respected retailers

http://www.avforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=85092

EDIT:

Just looked at Googles cache of the site in mention, its a Pirate DVD site, they were selling Movies for $9 and there were movies like Flightplan (only just in the US Cinema)

Can't see the thread lasting much longer as no Illegal talk is allowed, sorry you have being buying Pirate DVD's.

MDX said:
Just looked at Googles cache of the site in mention, its a Pirate DVD site, they were selling Movies for $9 and there were movies like Flightplan (only just in the US Cinema)

Can't see the thread lasting much longer as no Illegal talk is allowed, sorry you have being buying Pirate DVD's.

Indeed. Closing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom