Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 4K UHD

featherhall

Distinguished Member
A great film. Definite order going in for this one. Is there a likelihood for U.K. release do you think ?

Darbo

Love this film, still watch it in 3d on my bedroom-relegated old Sony tv from time to time, if this is a good transfer I'll snap it up, definitely.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
UK release now down for 1st August 2022

Steelbook Collector's Edition thread link added to OP.
Standard UK Edition still TBA.

(US standard release: 5th July 2022)

Links: Amazon.com - WowHD

Attachments

• EoT_4K (US).jpg
    EoT_4K (US).jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 42
  • EoT_4K (US_back).jpg
    EoT_4K (US_back).jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Does amazon usa deliver quicker than wow?...alo which retailer is the fastest deliverer of American 4k discs?

IGC

Distinguished Member
Italy Steelbook less than £23.00 delivered:

I think that'll do me.

Moonda

Reviews are praising the ATMOS mix. Mentionings of softened bass, as there was with War of the Worlds.

That’s not my problem…my problem is that this is yet another 4K title not coming to Australia…This hobby’s becoming a struggle to keep an interest in, when many titles are averaging over AU$40 to ship them to my country 😔

Vertigo1

Reviews are praising the ATMOS mix. Mentionings of softened bass, as there was with War of the Worlds.

I can confirm this, the audio is excellent and yes, the sub-buster effect right at the start is still there, althought they've taken the very harsh edge off it, presumably in an attempt not to blow out so many subs or eardrums :)

Last edited:

mb3195

Distinguished Member
I can confirm this, the audio is excellent and yes, the sub-buster effect right at the start is still there, althought they've taken the very harsh edge off it, presumably in an attempt not to blow out so many subs or eardrums :)
It was a bit of a pointless scene anyway. Sure it’s good for testing just how good your subs are, but offers absolutely nothing to the film itself.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom