Edge of Tomorrow (2014) 4K UHD

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
Links: Amazon.co.uk - HMV - WB Shop UK - Zavvi

Release date: 12/09/2022

EoT_4K.jpg

Steelbook thread: Edge of Tomorrow: Collector's Edition (4K UHD/Blu-ray Steelbook)

Attachments

• EoT_4K (back).jpg
    EoT_4K (back).jpg
    364.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

featherhall

Distinguished Member
A great film. Definite order going in for this one. Is there a likelihood for U.K. release do you think ?

Darbo

Love this film, still watch it in 3d on my bedroom-relegated old Sony tv from time to time, if this is a good transfer I'll snap it up, definitely.

RedDevil85

Distinguished Member
UK Steelbook Collector's Edition release now down for 1st August 2022
(Thread link added to OP)

Standard UK Edition still TBA.

US standard release: 5th July 2022

Links: Amazon.com - WowHD

Attachments

• EoT_4K (US).jpg
    EoT_4K (US).jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 52
  • EoT_4K (US_back).jpg
    EoT_4K (US_back).jpg
    689.1 KB · Views: 50
Last edited:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
Does amazon usa deliver quicker than wow?...alo which retailer is the fastest deliverer of American 4k discs?

IGC

Distinguished Member
Italy Steelbook less than £23.00 delivered:

I think that'll do me.

Moonda

Reviews are praising the ATMOS mix. Mentionings of softened bass, as there was with War of the Worlds.

That’s not my problem…my problem is that this is yet another 4K title not coming to Australia…This hobby’s becoming a struggle to keep an interest in, when many titles are averaging over AU$40 to ship them to my country 😔

Vertigo1

Reviews are praising the ATMOS mix. Mentionings of softened bass, as there was with War of the Worlds.

I can confirm this, the audio is excellent and yes, the sub-buster effect right at the start is still there, althought they've taken the very harsh edge off it, presumably in an attempt not to blow out so many subs or eardrums :)

Last edited:

mb3195

Distinguished Member
I can confirm this, the audio is excellent and yes, the sub-buster effect right at the start is still there, althought they've taken the very harsh edge off it, presumably in an attempt not to blow out so many subs or eardrums :)
It was a bit of a pointless scene anyway. Sure it’s good for testing just how good your subs are, but offers absolutely nothing to the film itself.

Vertigo1

Is there any word on a 'standard' release of this in the UK? I don't really want all the additional tat but, if that's the only version there is, I will.

featherhall

Distinguished Member
Is there any word on a 'standard' release of this in the UK? I don't really want all the additional tat but, if that's the only version there is, I will.
Still waiting to see if it comes back on Amazon Italy but OOS still.
Amazon.com has it for £30 delivered but I’d probably rather pay the extra tenner and get the all tat Steelbook

Manya3084

Novice Member
Hi all,

New to the world of 4k UHD.

I received my copy in Australia from Amazon yesterday.... definitely the best experience I've had with my Atmos setup.

Slightly disappointed that it only has regular HDR10 and no DV.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
jeez...will avoid using wow where i can...dispatched 30th June still waiting 3 weeks later...ordered raging bull a week later from amazon and that turned up last week.

aandpwoodley

Distinguished Member
jeez...will avoid using wow where i can...dispatched 30th June still waiting 3 weeks later...ordered raging bull a week later from amazon and that turned up last week.

Agreed, I try and use Amazon US when I can now

maxfury

My order with from Warner Bros store is now showing as shipping September 12 2022.

It's like the actively want me to just give Amazon my money instead?!

Edit: Sorry, wrong thread! I meant to post this in the collectors edition thread.

Last edited:

raz77

Mine arrived yesterday from Amazon.it. Will be watching once I get my subs sorted

darren68uk

Also ordered from amazon.it, comes today, never thought i would say looking forward to hearing this on my soundbar !:eek:

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
5 weeks and still waiting from wow....deffo the last time..the UK release will be out before i receive the USA edition. ive had stuff from Australia that has arrived quicker

featherhall

Distinguished Member
5 weeks and still waiting from wow....deffo the last time..the UK release will be out before i receive the USA edition. ive had stuff from Australia that has arrived quicker
Yeah they’ve got worse. Unless it’s the likes of the dollars trilogy (which appears to have zero chance of a release here) I steer clear and just wait

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung QN95B 4K QLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Disney+ confirms price increases coming in December
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Samsung unveils Galaxy Z Flip 4 and Fold 4 smartphones
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 8th August 2022
  • By Casimir Harlow