Edge of Tomorrow 2 - aka Live Die Repeat And Repeat (TBA) directed by Doug Liman

I am still waiting on continuation of "Tomorrow, When the War Began" that was supposed to be a trilogy.

Its just as bad as a TV show ending on a cliffhanger.

seems like getting both stars available at same time may not be easy, Blunt says she has a full schedule already, so will they film without the Angel of Verdun? please, no.

I was a bit disappointed in the ending for the first one, I don't think I will bother if both main casts are not in it.

let's hope they can see this through

Last edited:
What is it with the film industry, making sequels when they shouldn't and not making them when they should like stopping after one film that is supposed to be a trilogy, there should be severe punishments for this.
Master and Commander...

Hell, Crowe could play the part now as an older guy no problem. Plenty of novels to choose from. Hello Hollywood?! Wake up!

Are you going to stump up the cash? Hollywood would make it if there was money to be made. As much as I'd like to see another, the first wasn't a financial success.

Are you going to stump up the cash? Hollywood would make it if there was money to be made. As much as I'd like to see another, the first wasn't a financial success.

I agree, if they were going to do a sequel they'd have done it before now.
I think if it came back at all it would be as a TV series but would probably have more in common with something at the cheaper end of the scale, like Sharpe and would start over from scratch. I could see a channel like ITV doing it.

Edge of Tomorrow 2 release date, plot, cast – Live Die Repeat and Repeat release date, plot, cast

Doug Liman the director said
"That's why I'm even more excited that it's a sequel because it just takes all the baggage that you'd associate with a sequel and turned it on its head... It's a sequel that's a prequel. At the same time that it's a sequel."

so it sounds like this movie is not a sequel or a prequel but a "reset"(?)

If they are just doing a new film with sequel slapped on it they can **** right off

Live Die Repeat Sequel Not Needed.

Was disappointed with how they left things in first, if it is just a remake without the original cast its a no go from me.

Here is hoping the rumors are true about cruise and blunt.

It would be like Independence Day V.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom