Quantcast

Edge of Tomorrow 2 - aka Live Die Repeat And Repeat (TBA) directed by Doug Liman

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I am still waiting on continuation of "Tomorrow, When the War Began" that was supposed to be a trilogy.

Its just as bad as a TV show ending on a cliffhanger.

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
seems like getting both stars available at same time may not be easy, Blunt says she has a full schedule already, so will they film without the Angel of Verdun? please, no.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
I was a bit disappointed in the ending for the first one, I don't think I will bother if both main casts are not in it.

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
What is it with the film industry, making sequels when they shouldn't and not making them when they should like stopping after one film that is supposed to be a trilogy, there should be severe punishments for this.
Master and Commander...

Jim Di Griz

Distinguished Member
Looking forward to this one because the first was a blast!

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
Are you going to stump up the cash? Hollywood would make it if there was money to be made. As much as I'd like to see another, the first wasn't a financial success.
I agree, if they were going to do a sequel they'd have done it before now.
I think if it came back at all it would be as a TV series but would probably have more in common with something at the cheaper end of the scale, like Sharpe and would start over from scratch. I could see a channel like ITV doing it.

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Edge of Tomorrow 2 release date, plot, cast – Live Die Repeat and Repeat release date, plot, cast

Doug Liman the director said
"That's why I'm even more excited that it's a sequel because it just takes all the baggage that you'd associate with a sequel and turned it on its head... It's a sequel that's a prequel. At the same time that it's a sequel."

so it sounds like this movie is not a sequel or a prequel but a "reset"(?)
If they are just doing a new film with sequel slapped on it they can **** right off

alphaomega16

Distinguished Member
Was disappointed with how they left things in first, if it is just a remake without the original cast its a no go from me.

Here is hoping the rumors are true about cruise and blunt.