Ed Hardy clothing UK

Dan2008

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Does anyone know where i can buy Genuine ED hardy Clothing from in the UK?

Any websites or anything?

Basically i purchased a hoody and it's as fake as anything, Guess i should have looked around first before buying...it arrived today from CHINA :rotfl:

Ed Hardy do not have any high street stores in the UK. However you can buy clothing from their official online store in the UK.
www.bornonthestreets.com
You may find that retailers such Cruise and Pilot stock some Ed Hardy gear as well.

i think they sell it in tk maxx. still overpriced and ugly though. christian audigier has a knack for making tasteless ugly and overpriced branded gear for folks that don't know any better. there are far better designers out there in the price range he targets, or save your money and buy something from topman, you'll probably get more street cred points too

i think they sell it in tk maxx. still overpriced and ugly though. christian audigier has a knack for making tasteless ugly and overpriced branded gear for folks that don't know any better. there are far better designers out there in the price range he targets, or save your money and buy something from topman, you'll probably get more street cred points too

so true, you dont own a staff bull terrier do you or drive an Audi a3 ?

so true, you dont own a staff bull terrier do you or drive an Audi a3 ?

Regarding stigmas attached to certain brands of clothing, all I can picture when I hear of Ed Hardy are the two chubbies on Pawn Stars. ;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom