Question Echo show sports update issue

Reaction score
I have a weird issue, I purchased a 2nd hand echo show 1st gen, when I received it it had already been reset to factory settings, I set it up and then noticed the below so reset it again and its still the same.

It is all setup OK apart from it is showing the wrong sports updates on the show when I enable upcoming games and final scores from the home screen settings, the options that scroll through the latest scores for your team and upcoming game.

I have Leeds United setup as one of my favourite teams, my echo spot under the same account shows updates just from Leeds but the show is showing updates from man u, Chelsea, arsenal, Barcelona, none of those teams are setup as favourites on my Alexa app.

The only thing I have checked yet is ask alexa which profile she is using, im going to try that tonight once home, I cant see that been the issue as i only have 2 accounts under household, one is mine and the other is my dads, he doesnt have those teams setup under his favourite teams either.

I have spoken with amazon support but its difficult to fully explain the issue, you do and they dont really get it, the one agent i have spoken to has raised a ticket to the software guys.

Can anyone suggest anything, any help is appreciated.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom