Echo Auto with Deezer Family Account?

canada16

Hey
I hooked up my Echo Auto today and had no issues, but the strange thing is it keeps playing my entire familys Deezer playlist, not just mine.

I have a echo upstairs and it plays only my music as I linked it up to my Deezer account, and did the same thing with my Echo Auto, but again it just plays everyones music.

The only thing I can think of is, my daughter does not have her own amazon account as she is young and I dont feel comfortable giving all her personal details and my card details to set up an amazon account, so she is listed on my Alexa App... Could this be the cause?

I still cant get my head around why Amazon feel the need to set up a shopping account for minors, even though it says you need to be a certain age when registering as I need to give my card as a default payment.

Has anyone got a Echo Auto and found a way around this, or any tips to help?

Everything works great, apart from not playing only my music on deezer, even though I linked up my account.

I would love to join amazon music, but they have stopped music trasnfers to their servers, so I would need to download 1800 songs from 3 accounts 1 by 1 which I am not going to do. Its such a shame amazon have stopped music companies like tune my music to have access to their music site for people to trasnfer their songs.

Really appreciate the help all.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom