• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ebuyer UK stock?

shoehorn

Established Member
Hi,
I've seen something I fancy at a good price from here.
Does anyone know if it's all UK stock - or if it's like Pixmania (ie grey).
I looked all round their site but couldn't find the answer.
Thanks.

Oh and does anyone know if Jessops will price match them?

JayCee

Distinguished Member
shoehorn said:
Hi,
I've seen something I fancy at a good price from here.
Does anyone know if it's all UK stock - or if it's like Pixmania (ie grey).
I looked all round their site but couldn't find the answer.
Thanks.

Oh and does anyone know if Jessops will price match them?

I used them last week for the first time and found them quick and reliable.
It's UK stock not grey imports.
I ordered a Canon EOS350D with the BG-E3 grip on the Monday using their online finance company "able2buy" with 6 months interest free and got the goods on Friday.........good service :smashin:

Overlord69

Established Member
Before using them have a look at some of the sites listed here.

T0MAT01

Prominent Member
I've been shopping with ebuyer for ages and haven't had any problems.

Let's face it though, if you want A* customer service then you'll buy from a highstreet shop and pay through the nose for the privilege.

H

hollie.weimeran

Jessops will price match - or they state they will! It can be a bit hit and miss depending on the staff you speak with. I bought a Fuji S7000 earlier this year and they got to within £5 of the internet site printout that I took into the shop and then threw in some free photo printing as well.

They will ring through to a central number for authorisation to price match (thats what they did with me). If you do go through Jessops, their insurance is also worth considering _ I paid £35 to take my camera to 3 years which also includes accidental damage.

oldjohn

Established Member
I got Jessops to price match ebuyer for my Fuji S7000 a couple of weeks ago,I just took a printout of the web site price and they matched the price.
Liverpool branch.
John.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom