Ebuyer - stock now - 339.99 inc VAT

They changed the price while it was in my basket, now it has disappeared from my basket and they've sold out :thumbsdow

OMG just visited the site 81 in stock 1 minute later refreshed page they were all gone!

Change back to £339 tho, which seems right as £380 was £50 more if you had bought everything separate.

So what price did people pay for this, will be very cheeky if someome ended up paying £378 for it!

going by the forums the price increase was a mistake and as the above poster states it has reverted back but they are still exploiting people with the bundle.

Is this a good deal ? I am tempted to buy it but when you add everything up from other shops it's like 30 pounds more !

180 for console
3 games 3*40 = 120
1 wiimote = 30
sum them up = 330

They don't charge more but force you to buy them all.

Is this a good deal ? I am tempted to buy it but when you add everything up from other shops it's like 30 pounds more !

lol - they are hardly flying off the shelves, don't give these muppets your money.

Boycott eBuyer!!!!

Depends which games you want, Zelda is a must! Red Steel and Far cry are average. As for the extra remote, you can buy that with wii play for £30!

Personally I would just wait a couple of days there will be other retailers that will be in stock and will just be selling the console.
The less people who buy these silly bundles the more likely they will stop doing them!

Quite amusing though - a week ago and they would have all gone within minutes regardless of the bundle (still 69 left) - looks like most of us who wanted one now have one :)

Quite amusing though - a week ago and they would have all gone within minutes regardless of the bundle (still 69 left) - looks like most of us who wanted one now have one :)

Nope, we've spent 6 weeks buying games, extra remotes, controllers, etc. so now all we need is the console. I've got 4 games, an extra remote/nunchuk, a classic controller, and no wii to use them on!

Nope, we've spent 6 weeks buying games, extra remotes, controllers, etc. so now all we need is the console. I've got 4 games, an extra remote/nunchuk, a classic controller, and no wii to use them on!

I know how you feel - I was in exactly the same boat until Monday when my console arrived from Amazon in Germany - games and accessories sitting under the TV taunting you isnt much fun - it is worth the wait though.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom