• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ebuyer orders

dapex

Established Member
does anyone else have an order open with Ebuyer ? I ordered mine when there system cocked up late the other night, my order says payment taken and due for dispatch on thursday... seriously hoping i get it but I aint holding ym breath, am I right in thinking that if they have taken payment then we now have a legally binding agreemnet?

T

Tbz

Yup I do....

I've got a bundle 6 on order (Wii+zelda+wii points card). I actually changed the delivery to next day on friday thnking i'll get it on Monday - the system allowed me to. However It currently says allocated. I have been in contact with Will (the person dealing with the Wii's at ebuyer - take a look at their forums) and he says I should get it by the end of the week. I will have to try to get the money back for the change I made to shipping....

He also mentioned that anyone who has an order on their system will get a console before xmas - that's why ebuyer have removed all their wii stuff from their site at the mo!

Cheers,

Toby.

dapex

Established Member
before xmas is good, but they have takne my money and said it will be shipped onthursday so I am expecting it to be shipped on thursday or else i will not be best pleased.

Lets keep fingers crossed

Scotty306

Established Member
yep payment taken from me too,

the daft thing is Game delivered a wii on friday so i could have cancelled!

It's not a big problem because everybody who plays on it wants to buy my ebuyer one but until it arrives i'm £180 down and with all the Christmas and birthday presents i'm buying this month moneys getting tight :eek:

Hopefully it wil arrive on Friday

shagaboopon

Prominent Member
While having to wait a little longer does suck at least ebuyer have been responsible in dealing with your pre-order and you will get one before xmas. Spare a thought for all the people shafted big style and not able to get their consoles before xmas.

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom