Ebay wont let me leave Negative feedback

tvdavid

Prominent Member
Reaction score
HI

I bought an item from a seller on ebay a few weeks before xmas and it never came.

I am trying to post feedback about the seller but ebay wont let me post any thing Negative about this.

Has any one else had this?

does it give an error message? never had that problem.

there is a time limit on how long you can leave feedback - something like 30 days or so

I got it to work but had to take a Tutorial.

Ive opened a dispute.

You should be able to leave feedback for a transaction that is less than 90 days old.

May sound silly, but have you tried to get some resolve from the seller? He/she may refund you and seek compensation from Royal Mail, especially if the item has been sent recorded (which is what I do to avoid people saying they didn't receive it when they did).

How long has it been? The reason I ask is that Royal Mail screwed up with the post during late November and pretty much all through December. Apparently lost quite a few parcels. Some of my eBay stuff that I sold took 20 odd days to be received (sent 1st class recorded).

You should be able to leave feedback for a transaction that is less than 90 days old.

May sound silly, but have you tried to get some resolve from the seller? He/she may refund you and seek compensation from Royal Mail, especially if the item has been sent recorded (which is what I do to avoid people saying they didn't receive it when they did).

How long has it been? The reason I ask is that Royal Mail screwed up with the post during late November and pretty much all through December. Apparently lost quite a few parcels. Some of my eBay stuff that I sold took 20 odd days to be received (sent 1st class recorded).

I have sent a massage to the seller last week but still had no reply.

Fair enough. Having been in your shoes, it is not a nice feeling, especially when the seller stops responding (all I asked him for was a tracking number).

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom