• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ebay wii (what do you make of this)

addyb

Distinguished Member
Price is standard i suppose for what people are asking for on ebay! There is something about the whole listing that puts me off though. Maybe its his spelling and grammar in general!

LiFo

Established Member
Price is standard i suppose for what people are asking for on ebay! There is something about the whole listing that puts me off though. Maybe its his spelling and grammar in general!
:D

i must admit i'm quite tired and initially, i thought it said £184 not £284.

Although if your desperate for Xmas its still the cheapest ive seen, excluding retail

stu.artd

Prominent Member
Although it's expensive compared to RRP, it's not too horrendous I suppose. The fact he's willing to have people collect from his address or hand deliver them makes me think he sounds legit enough.

addyb

Distinguished Member
Although it's expensive compared to RRP, it's not too horrendous I suppose. The fact he's willing to have people collect from his address or hand deliver them makes me think he sounds legit enough.

Yeh i suppose. No dodgy seller would deliver or allow to collect and hes even posted his mobile on there!

RGP

Established Member
His feedback sucks :eek:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom