Ebay - Wii coming from Germany!!

burnsybhoy

After looking at the posts in here I decided to go looking on ebay for Wii's being sold from in Eueope in Euro's...

I managed to win an auction in the dying seconds by bidding 324 euros
(£217.16approx)..I won it by only 1 euro..Its a brand new console sealed with receipt.

The seller sent it today by DHL Postpaket International which cost me 24 euros (£15) he emailed me and told me he even paid a little extra so it would arrive one day early so I definately had it for Xmas. The communication with him has been excellent.

I know I'll need an adapter to play but I can't be bothered with the looking anymore, and didn't want to pay UK ebay prices.

I Just thought I would tell people about my experience incase anyone wasn't sure about buying one this way.

I let you know what it like when I get IT!!:)

OCZedd

Standard Member
Thanks for info, I was looking at these German sales too. Why is there a lot of them, Germans dont like Wii's?

Let us know how it worked out.

burnsybhoy

A guy on here said in a previous post that there wasn't such severe shortages in Europe for the Wii..apparently you can nip over to France and pick one up there no problem!!

RuddyRoad

Can just imagine the conversation in France:

Wii ?
Oui, Wii ?
Oui.

burnsybhoy

It's Ebay.co.uk..

You have to use the advanced search and down the page in the currency box pick Euros..also pick availible to the UK then you shoild find them from there..

jason t

yeah i bagged one yesterday from ebay in germany worked out inc delivery
£204 just hope it arrives in time for xmas :thumbsup:

jason

yeah i bagged one yesterday from ebay in germany worked out inc delivery
£204 just hope it arrives in time for xmas :thumbsup:

jason

Good for you, but it sounds like they must be cheaper in the first place...Postage and packing, paypal fees, ebay fees....Sounds like they got them cheaper than in the UK RRP....

Good for you though...Don't forget to get a pin converter!

Henry

A guy on here said in a previous post that there wasn't such severe shortages in Europe for the Wii..apparently you can nip over to France and pick one up there no problem!!

A quick trip on Le Shuttle would be cheaper than getting them off a UK seller on eBay! Plus the opportunity to stock up on a few beverages for Xmas! Tempting! :devil:

Has anyone actually seen them in the shops before giving this advice? I was in Belgium over the weekend, didn't see any at the airport shops, nothing in the electronics shops at Brussel Zuid station...And nothing in the shops in Knokke......

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom