Quantcast

Ebay seller and postage fee

BName

Banned
Just had an unpaid postage slip put through the door for an item i have brought off ebay because the seller did not pay the full cost of the postage. I only have to pay £1:09 but that is besides the point. I now have to go and collect it from the post office to when i have allready paid the Ebay Seller for postage. I am only guessing it is from Ebay to it is the only thing i am exspecting. The notice does not say what it is. Any way of finding out ? i could be paying £1:09 postage fees for anything.

towns

Novice Member
It's normally actually only 9p the postage is short but £1 handling from memory! Had it with a christmas card that was apparently larger than a letter! Arrived in about March haha

BName

Banned
I don't know what the item is i am only guessing it is an unpaid postage fee for an item sent to me from an ebay seller. I am exspecting several items from ebay to anytime now so not even sure which one it is if any.

walleee

might be an idea to pay and find out what it is and then ask for a refund.

:confused:

BName

Banned
Yes that sounds the logical things to do i just wasn't wanting to go to the post office and pay £1:09 for some letter from the council or something or other forms of junk mail.

_dark_blu

might be an idea to pay and find out what it is and then ask for a refund.

:confused:
Or if the item is an easily recognisable size and/or shape, visit the depot / collection office and ask to view the parcel before deciding what to do. I had a similar situation and they were happy to show me the item before I decided what to do.

Desmo

Look at the package at the post office before paying and then decide if you want it and pay the extra. Personally I couldn't be bothered to ask for a refund but I may drop the seller a note so they don't repeat the same thing again and get somebody who will chase for a refund.

walleee

they are likely to show you the item before asking for payment anyway, otherwise they risk taking payment, and then not being able to find it. :facepalm: