Ebay Scammer Progress

informationx

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi folks,

Ive made significant progress in bringing together information about the ebay scammer.

http://information-x.110mb.com/ebs/

I spoke recently to nottingham police, and was advised to bring all the info together in a coherent manner. Then I can supply them with it.

Ive identified 4 different address variations he uses, and 3 different Ebay user ID's

What I need from those who have had dealings with this person is -:

a) The ebay User Id he used when buying your item
b) The address he used as listed on your paypal transaction
c) the item they bought (Ebay item number)
d) A description of what happened with paypal/ebay etc
e) Your ebay user ID (I can probably work it out from the listings, but it would just save time)

Any screen shots or scans which would support the a-d above would be really helpful. Please omit any personal information that may be on the screen shot or scan.

Please forward any information to -:

http://information-x.110mb.com/ebs/

You will find the EMAIL address on the first page, near the bottom.

Once all the information is gathered I will make a draught email/letter and let you approve it first before sending.

Unless we take a stand against this person, others will be ripped off - and they will continue to profit from it.

Many thanks

While I wish you the best luck, I can only imagine the police will do sod all, as they usually seem to be lazy and useless.

Keep me informed of progess InformationX

Dave, Moderator

While I wish you the best luck, I can only imagine the police will do sod all, as they usually seem to be lazy and useless.

well thats constructive :rolleyes:

talk about taring everyone with the same brush.... maybe thats why you dont get help?

Because I tar people? Riggght!

The police have done nothing about this so far, I've been scammed twice. I've also reported other crimes and had nothing done about them.

So again, I don't get help from the police because I tar people? Haha. Are you against me calling all BNP supporters and members racist idiots? :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom