Money received,

you think its all over? It is now.

Thanks everyone, that was fun!

Smug mode is indeed engaged

:arty::arty::arty::arty:

Money received,

you think its all over? It is now.

Thanks everyone, that was fun!

Awesome I can get some work done now lol.
I love working from home sometimes....:devil:

Probably an idea to clear your account down before he declares his account hacked...

Great news John, glad you got a positive outcome - even if Ebay/PP didn't help much. :smashin:

Great result :thumbsup:

Good result!! Very well done.

I wonder if he declares his income to the tax authorities. His last 15 days sales on Ebay.

Items Sold:
3.32%
Total Value Shipping:
£0.00
Total Value Sold:
£1296.80
Total Value Not Sold:
£51920.88

I wonder if he declares his income to the tax authorities. His last 15 days sales on Ebay.

Items Sold:
3.32%
Total Value Shipping:
£0.00
Total Value Sold:
£1296.80
Total Value Not Sold:
£51920.88

:eek: CSI - AVF (GC) really do know everything!!

Items Sold:
3.32%
Total Value Shipping:
£0.00
Total Value Sold:
£1296.80
Total Value Not Sold:
£51920.88

Go on then, hands up! Who has put my name into the thing and found out how much I've sold. :laugh::laugh:

Not me, but I will (unless someone else 'fesses up and says, which really isn't a problem)

But I was wondering, do you think e-bay and paypal will now come back and demand their % from my (now succesful) sale? I bet the cheeky sods will do, once they realise :p

But I was wondering, do you think e-bay and paypal will now come back and demand their % from my (now succesful) sale? I bet the cheeky sods will do, once they realise :p
Tell them you'll pay a percentage of the amount they helped recover.

Go on then, hands up! Who has put my name into the thing and found out how much I've sold. :laugh::laugh:

Not me, but I will (unless someone else 'fesses up and says, which really isn't a problem)

Dont even joke about it :laugh:

That wouldn't surprise me in the least, Its the only coin they care about.

Nope. Revenge. Let's make this ****wit suffer. Utter, utter scum people like this.

On a positive note I'm glad that you got your money back.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please watch out not to try and outwit the swear filter GB :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom