Ebay question...

mooperman

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Ok made my first ebay purchase the other day from ukAbstractArt who is a business seller. he advises that all art will be despatched with 2 working days of payment being recieved.. he recieved payment at 9.29am on wed morning and as yet ive had no communication (despite emails being sent!) and now i'm starting to get worried....

he has great feedback and has up to date feedback as well so i'm not sure what else to do...

any advice???

:lease:

Try not to worry..

When I first started using eBay I paniced at things taking a long time to turn up. Even the business sellers take longer than standerd web stores.. I ordered soem speakers and they took 3 weeks from just up the m1.

If you do get worried just email the seller. Communication is definately the key word of ebay.. Otherwise make sure you can pay using protected methods.. Paypal.. Protected credit card and so on!

i'm thinking i'm worrying over nothing but still there is that niggling doubt and cos the sellers shop says 2 working days and its now 3.....

but i did pay using paypal so hopefully i'm just being an impatient wally...:rolleyes:

ha ha... cheers dude... thats what pretty much i was hoping to read....

unless of course you mean those choc fingers that you were planning to eat anyways....:D

Try not to worry.

I except he wont have classed the Wednesday as the first day so the two working days to dispatch the item will be Thursday and Friday.

A point to note though is that he say he will dispatch the item within 2 working days not that you will receive the item within 2 working days.

If he dispatches the item today then he has done what he says he would do so you should receive it sometime in the next couple of days depending on what postage is being used.

damn good point there, i should read more carefully.....

think i'm just a bit over worried cos its my first ebay purchase and all that jazz... stupid really cos i work in IT so ive been careful in all the right areas.. :rolleyes:

he is obvoisly a frudster....

i would call the police ASAP :clap:

just kidding, i'm sure it will be fine, most scamsters normally try to see high value goods at a bargin and they normall have 10-20 items on in one go so that they can grab the money and run..

Also they have feedback for many items that cost no more then a penny...

I normally wait at least a week before getting impatient, unless it over £200
i which case i'm normally slightly nervious.....

but as mentioned always use secure payment

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom