1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

eBay phone number?

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by pantages, Aug 10, 2005.

1. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I am anxious to SPEAK to someone at eBay regarding my account, is there a contact phone number available? I have spent an hour trying to make sense of their website only to end up more confused than when I began!

2. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
  3. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    Thank you Guy. I phoned, but it only an 'admin' centre and all accounts queries are dealt with on line. My query is this: (as a matter of interest)

"My situation is this: I registered with eBay in order to sell an item, which I decided to keep after all. I therefore cancelled my eBay membership. In the meantime eBay notified me that a Direct debit mandate had been set up for my payments. After cancelling I had an acknowledgement from eBay and I presumed they would bill me for my one sale item. Today I received a reminder from them that my outstanding invoice for £4.70 is due but no means of payment had been set up. I checked my bank details and found no Direct Debit for eBay. I am happy to pay the bill but I need to know how and to ensure no more invoices are raised. In my account messages are details of eBay acknowledging my details for setting up a Direct Debit so I am anxious to speak to them to ensure my payment is made and that no further demands will be made - and to ensure my account is closed. I found eBay too complicated to use. Any advice or help will be appreciated, thanks."

Cheers!

David

4. Beobloke

Beobloke

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +65
    Why didn't you just end the auction early, instead of completely cancelling your account?
    :confused:

5. pantages

pantages

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +52
    I did then decided ebay is not for me. I have not failed to sell anything through Loot.