1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ebay description

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by Dr Diversity, Jun 13, 2005.

1. Dr Diversity

Dr Diversity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am selling off my three '...of Darkness' DVDs on Ebay. Would it be correct to describe them as hentai or would that be overstating the case?

2. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    Hi, Dr,

I would simply label them as "adult anime" titles. Yes, they are technically Hentai anime titles, but these are heavily edited in the UK - and I am presuming you are selling the UK versions. As such, someone buying them might object, if they then find that these are not the full, uncut versions.

Having said that, if you are selling the full uncut versions, then by-all-means label them as "Hentai". Just be warned, that e-Bay may not allow you to sell them, as they are liable to be classified as "obscene articles" in some parts of the USA and Europe.

If it were me, I'd label the sale as "adult anime" titles. People who want the films you're selling, will know about the titles anyway, and those who don't want to know, can find out from other places on the Net exactly what type of material they depict.

Always best to play safe, when it comes to advertising adult material on e-Bay.

Pooch

3. Dr Diversity

Dr Diversity

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Pooch, that is exactly how I have described them. No bidders yet though but they only owe me 99p, courtesy of Splash DVD and the use of vouchers :)