Ebay Cheap IN Car DVD

garyelaine

Standard Member
Hi All

I was wondering if anyone has installed or has any feedback on one of the systems below http://cgi.ebay.ie/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...akeTrack=true&ssPageName=VIP:watchlink:top:ie

I was looking into putting one into an Audi A4 and would love some suggestions. Thanks

John
I purcased a similar double din dvd player for my car from Hong Kong of ebay,http://search.ebay.com/search/searc...=compare&copagenum=1&coentrypage=search&fgtp=

It was a EONON with tv, sd card slot etc,it works ok on fm radio ,dvd player ok, tv good picture but will not tune into any am stations, but for £70 plus postage and do not think you can complain,

But beware because after about 2 weeks i received a letter from customs and excise requesting about £17.00 in import duty.

Cheers

Picked up a single DIN Eonon off e-Bay with TV, DVD, MP3, CD, WMA, USB, SD Card etc.
Installed no problem if you know what you are doing as instructions were barely English and hopeless. Sounds good, picture quality on DVD is excellent.
No customs issues as via DHL.
Only drawback is returns policy. If anything had been wrong with it the cost of posting back to Honmg kong wouldn't have made it viable.
Oh, turned out to be multi-region as well which was a bonus.

T

TonyElyod

Hi Oatmeal,Did ya bypass Handbrake wiring or didnt need to??
I,ve just installed similar Unit & screen shows warning....blah.blah...
Cant seem to get rid of it??/

cookiemanuk

Standard Member
just got a set of in carr fitted dvd in headrests, there fitted and the quality is brill however they slot into the old/existing slots via a sleeve then slide in but the tubes from the headrest are narrower than the original headrests, hence they seem to rattle over bumps to much and are very loose...any suggestions for help please please.
Thanks

Oily

Novice Member
just got a set of in carr fitted dvd in headrests, there fitted and the quality is brill however they slot into the old/existing slots via a sleeve then slide in but the tubes from the headrest are narrower than the original headrests, hence they seem to rattle over bumps to much and are very loose...any suggestions for help please please.
Thanks
Do you need to adjust your headrests?If not then i'd use some 5 minute epoxy(Araldite etc) and stick 'em in.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Philips OLED+935 impressions, Denon AVC110 Review, Film Reviews, News and More...
Top Bottom