Call me old fashioned but I don't think I should have to endure electro shock treatment every time I use my Amp or DVD player. Basically when I touch my receiver or DVD player I tend to get a shock off it. This isn't related to any specific gear, it's happened with different equipment that I've owned. I wondered what the best way of combating this is, and discharging it through something other than my fingers ! It's not helped by being in a dry centrally heated environment, and the equipment is in a metal cabinet. Any ideas what I can do before I damage my hifi through the simple process of touching the bloody thing !