Quick and Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

SUPERHOT: MIND CONTROL DELETE is leaving Game Pass in a couple of days time.
  • The first achievement 'MORE' is unlocked simply by starting the game (first level).
The second achievement 'MORE and MORE' unlocks upon starting the second level. It took me around 20 minutes play to reach that point.

Played 1 race in Fall Guys and unlocked 4 cheevs then did a cosmetic change and got another

Nice! I'll save that for the next Earn 3 Achievements weekly task. Already got this week done with the surprisingly excellent Last Stop.

I was going to save it for the next weekly task but my daughter wanted to play it so I ended up with 10 achievements/100GP in less than an hour.

Any recommendations for the Bonus Round (500pts) - anime themed this time around.

Any recommendations for the Bonus Round (500pts) - anime themed this time around.

Craftopia, load a new world and head towards the right until you get to a portal or a bear, either get killed by the bear or kill the bear. If that doesn't work go through the portal and run towards the little enemies and let them kill you.

The recent GWG title Beasts of Maravilla Island has a couple of very easy achievements.

Once you're through the loading screens and cutscenes to gain control of your character:
  1. Press LT to open the camera view and A to take a photo. This unlocks the 'Wildlife Photographer' achievement. You could focus on the bug attached to the tree in front of you, if you wish to make it a useful photo, but I don't think that's necessary.
  2. Press LT if you don't already have the camera view selected. Then Y to switch into selfie mode. Hit A to take a selfie. This unlocks the 'Invasive Species' achievement.
These achievements can be earned separately if you do them in this order; or both together if you go straight to step 2 and take a selfie as your first photo.

There are at least 3 achievements that can easily be unlocked while doing the new Screamride monthly quest - such as perfect start, derailing and first successful ride.

If you start the game in career mode with the default options and play until the quest pops at 2,000,000 scream points, you'll almost certainly unlock 1 or more achievements along the way.

Day Three at the Drum Master House and I’ve still not actually played the game, achievement three for clicking left on the d-pad to favourite a song, achievement unlocked!

This game is bugged - can’t even pass the menu screen where it says to press A.

:mad:

The new Forza Hot Wheels DLC chucks a few achievements at you for completing the first few events. I unlocked 4 in about 10mins.

Rewards Hunter has just started a new easy achievements series for Umurangi Generation (a first person photography game):

The new Forza Hot Wheels DLC chucks a few achievements at you for completing the first few events. I unlocked 4 in about 10mins.

After loading the game for the 1st time in 2 or 3 weeks it gave me 3 achievements before it even let me drive my car.

Pac-Man Museum+​

The Absolute Minimum - 15G
Put away everything possible in Customize and returned to the arcade.

Takes a few minutes max. Simply go into the customise mode, pickup everything and delete it (won't work for arcade games and the vending machines, but tables, plants etc. can be removed). Once done return back to the game.

After loading the game for the 1st time in 2 or 3 weeks it gave me 3 achievements before it even let me drive my car.

It seems to continue as well. Feels like I have an achievement popping for finishing every event I do. Certainly not shy with achievements. Kinda want to hold a few back as I reckon it could be a Featured Game punchcard soon

New version of Capcom Arcade (2nd Stadium) is free at the moment, download it and there’s a few easy achievements like Play A Game, First Failure, Coin Consumer, Use Rewind Feature, Use Cycle Speed, Play a game in Score Challenge or Timed Challenge mode. Easy enough for them quick AMEM daily 50 pts.

Note: If you only want one achievement, then with the Play A Game, make sure you quit once started rather than losing all your lives otherwise you will trigger First Failure as well.

Last edited:
Raji: An Ancient Epic is leaving Game Pass soon. The first achievement Durga's Blessing is awarded for simply picking up the 'Trishul' weapon at the beginning of the tutorial. You reach that point after several cutscenes and walking to the right a bit, which would only take a couple of minutes if you hold 'B' to skip the cutscenes.

Raji: An Ancient Epic is leaving Game Pass soon. The first achievement Durga's Blessing is awarded for simply picking up the 'Trishul' weapon at the beginning of the tutorial. You reach that point after several cutscenes and walking to the right a bit, which would only take a couple of minutes if you hold 'B' to skip the cutscenes.

Has this left yet as might use this for this week's 3 cheevos?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom