Quick and Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

A super easy achievement in the game Weird West on GP (cloud enabled) press the Y button to skip the cutscenes and follow the objective to dig up your gear. You will find a shovel in the shed next to the dig location. You will get the achievement Unforgiven for 10gp and takes less than a minute from when you take control of the character.

There is a second easy achievement but it takes about 10 minutes play time to get it. Simply follow the main mission and an enemy you kill will drop a Nimp Relic which you pick up, use it to upgrade one of your skills, as soon as you upgrade the Self-Improvement for 10gs achievement will pop.

If you get to the end room of the first main mission you will see a golden playing card, pick the card up and then upgrade a perk and you will get the Perky achievement for 10gs. It will take you about 20 minutes from the second achievement point above depending on how you play.

Last edited:
A super easy achievement in the game Weird West on GP (cloud enabled) press the Y button to skip the cutscenes and follow the objective to dig up your gear. You will find a shovel in the shed next to the dig location. You will get the achievement Unforgiven for 10gp and takes less than a minute from when you take control of the character.

There is a second easy achievement but it takes about 10 minutes play time to get it. Simply follow the main mission and an enemy you kill will drop a Nimp Relic which you pick up and then use it to upgrade one of your skills, as soon as you upgrade the Self-Improvement for 10gs achievement will pop.

If you get to the end room of the first main mission you will see a golden playing card, pick the card up and then upgrade a perk and you will get the Perky achievement for 10gs. It will take you about 20 minutes from the second achievement point above depending on how you play.

Nice, will save this for the next Get 3 Achievements weekly.

Two super easy achievements for the game Battletoads, it's currently on Gamepass and works via the cloud.

The first achievement is called 'DLALA' and is worth 5gs. On the start menu click on the credits icon then press Down then Left (on the d-pad) then the A button then Left and A again.

Down - Left - A - Left - A

The second achievement is called 'Extra Credit' also for 5gs pops for simply letting the credits roll to the end. Thanks to @Sarah7 for this one who posted it in the rewards thread yesterday.

• In the game Maneater (a shark game!!) - complete the tutorial (less than 5 mins gameplay) for the 'Learned To Swim' achievement.
  • In the game Subnautica - Jump into the ocean and dive below (from your safety vessel) for the 'Getting Your Feet Wet' achievement.

Rage 2

Available on Gamepass and via the cloud.

Efficiency - Kill 5 enemies in a row without reloading the Assault Rifle, start a new game on the easy difficulty, hold left trigger to zoom and go for headshots, takes about 3 minutes once you take control of your character. 30gs

The Ranger - Complete Mission: The Ranger, simply complete the first mission which is set in a compound. Takes 10 to 15 minutes and is really easy. You can skip all cutscenes and talking by holding or pressing the X button. 10gs.

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

This amusingly titled new addition to Game Pass has an achievement right at the beginning; as soon as you start the game and rip up your tax bill it pops the 'Tax Evader' achievement.

1651052629281.png

Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion

This amusingly titled new addition to Game Pass has an achievement right at the beginning; as soon as you start the game and rip up your tax bill it pops the 'Tax Evader' achievement.

I started this last night for the weekly 3 achievements and got totally sucked in! Ended up getting 16 achievements out of it before I had to call it a night. Fun little game.

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (Definitive Edition) is leaving Game Pass soon, so I had a quick look for an easy achievement. There's one for drowning, which can be done within a few minutes on the first mission...
  • Start the game. Press 'A' to skip the cutscenes if you're in a hurry.
  • Look around the starting area. The mini-map shows a nearby park with a lake.
  • Run to the lake, or press 'Y' to ride the bicycle and get there a bit quicker.
  • Enter the water. Press right trigger to dive; then repeat each time you resurface.
  • Alternatively: Apparently, if you jack a car and drive into water then you drown more easily.
  • You'll end up sleeping with the fishes after awhile.
Congratulations, enjoy your 'Horror of the Santa Maria' achievement!

Peggle 2 awards achievement 'I Got A Fever' upon completion of the first single player level. This only takes a couple of minutes and it'll pop when doing the weekly quest unless you stop and restart to avoid it like Rewards Hunter does in his video.

I used Maneater for this punchcard - problem is I am now addicted to eating humans :rotfl:
Loved that game so much & I’d never have played it, if it wasn’t for gamepass…it was the first time I got all the achievements & 1000/1000 👍🏽

Loved that game so much & I’d never have played it, if it wasn’t for gamepass…it was the first time I got all the achievements & 1000/1000 👍🏽
I'm thoroughly enjoying it and my backlog on Xbox and PS5 are both on hold! It's great fun and put me in the mood to watch Jaws yesterday! Plus an easy first couple of achievements!

Last edited:
If you haven't already played these.

Synchro hedgehogs.
2 synchro hedgehogs
Butterfly
Butterfly 2
Smart moves
Smart moves 2
All give around 4k

Synchro hedgehogs.
2 synchro hedgehogs
Butterfly
Butterfly 2
Smart moves
Smart moves 2
All give around 4k

erm you have to pay for those games so not really alot of point using the achievements for the achieve more earn more rewards or the 10k rewards challenge if one of those starts.

Synchro hedgehogs.
2 synchro hedgehogs
Butterfly
Butterfly 2
Smart moves
Smart moves 2
All give around 4k
How are these even ‘easy achievements’?!

Wrong thread perhaps…..

Yeah sorry, slightly hung over, didn't fully read the first post, just thought it was for easy gamer score.
How are these even ‘easy achievements’?!

Wrong thread perhaps…..

The Inner World - The Last Wind Monk is surely one of the worst games I've played in awhile; the story, the controls and the puzzles themselves all seem pretty awful.

That said, if you find yourself in this latest GWG game... skipping the cutscenes/dialogue should speed things up and once playing, you can unlock the 'One Doused Root Lizard' achievement in the first area fairly quickly by soaking him 3 times. Simply peck the small wooden door near the ground to wake the lizard, peck the upper door to make the him move there, then peck the bulbous plant above him 3 times.

The next achievement probably won't take long when following a walkthrough but is otherwise likely to be quite a test of anyone's patience...

Last edited:
Probably a little bit late to post this in the thread (unless it can be updated in the original post), but if you post a tip on an easy achievement, it would also be good to post the points value as well.
My reason is simply that a quick/easy achievement for 100 points is better saved for a 10K challenge over a 5 point achievement for daily quests.

Yakuza 5 remastered free on free play days with gold

watch the opening cut scene and once you gain control of your character walk out the building.

cut scene takes 5 mins walking takes 5 seconds
Achievement 'Useful Features' can be unlocked for no effort right here too; or even before leaving the building, or some other time. Simply press the controller 'view' button to see tips. That's it!

Inside the office there's a large "S" near the door that can be activated to save the game, allowing these achievements to be earned on separate occasions without having to skip through all the opening cut scenes and dialogue again.

The Procession To Calvary hasn't been picked up by Rewards Hunter for his video walkthrough series, but looks like another game that can be completed easily with a few minutes per daily achievement:

Here's a text walkthrough:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom