Quick and Easy Xbox Achievements Thread

Yet another easy Drum Master achievement today, press right on the main screen, select Customize from the menu, Title, select a different Title, and up pops First Title (5G) achievement, happy days, I must be running out of ones before starting a song and playing!
The first time you play it make sure its a day where you need 3 achievements because it chucks 3 or 4 at you more or less in a few minutes.

Contrast is a 2 hour game, all achievements are easy if you follow a guide, it’s free on gamepass.

I played it on the PS years ago and it’s a doddle, I’ll be using it to get this months bonuses.

Thought I’d used up all the easy achievements on Grid Legends and therefore my chance at the 250pt punchcard but alas no! Just pick any race, and ram into at least 3 different opponents that cause the “Nemesis” status to happen (ie. be an arse whilst driving!) and you will get the “Raged Racer” achievement 15Gs.

if you already have that, you can just drive the Induction story (unfortunately it is in Russia) 5 times to unlock the Chill Out achievement for driving in Snowy conditions 5 times. (I’ve got one more to do, so will get this tomorrow for the AMEM and complete the Weekly Reward set).

Thought I’d used up all the easy achievements on Grid Legends and therefore my chance at the 250pt punchcard but alas no! Just pick any race, and ram into at least 3 different opponents that cause the “Nemesis” status to happen (ie. be an arse whilst driving!) and you will get the “Raged Racer” achievement 15Gs.

if you already have that, you can just drive the Induction story (unfortunately it is in Russia) 5 times to unlock the Chill Out achievement for driving in Snowy conditions 5 times. (I’ve got one more to do, so will get this tomorrow for the AMEM and complete the Weekly Reward set).

Not on my console currently - what is the Grid Legend Punchcard exactly ? Do you need to purchase the game or can we do the punchcard if we already own it?!

Not on my console currently - what is the Grid Legend Punchcard exactly ? Do you need to purchase the game or can we do the punchcard if we already own it?!
It should be on your Xbox console, in the rewards app, from the main page underneath your Reards Weekly Set, click on Show All and it will be at the bottom. As long as you have GPU, then you will have access to EA Play titles and therefore you can download the Trial version of Grid Legends.

It should be on your Xbox console, in the rewards app, from the main page underneath your Reards Weekly Set, click on Show All and it will be at the bottom. As long as you have GPU, then you will have access to EA Play titles and therefore you can download the Trial version of Grid Legends.
What's needed for the Punchcard - is it just earning the achievements ?

What's needed for the Punchcard - is it just earning the achievements ?
There are or have been two Grid Legend punch cards:
  • 6000 points for buying the game (not available with the free trial)
  • 250 points for earning an achievement (can be earned using the free trial)
Here's a guide:

A game called Tunic on Gamepass has a really easy achievement, start the game and follow the path until you see an American style post box, go into the cave behind the post box and open the chest and that gives you the 'A Stick' achievement (10 points) for obtaining a stick.

Takes about 30 seconds to do, it's not available via the cloud but it's only 3gig to download.

A second easy achievement in the game Tunic is 'what just happened?' for 10gs, simply die and get resurrected. Exit the cave from the above post and walk up the steps next to them and let the blobs kill you.

Takes about 30 seconds from the cave to complete.

Not sure if it's been mentioned before. What I have been doing is an achievement a day on Minecraft. You can enter an Achievement World server on the xbox version or download an Achievement World file on the windows version. Then in the world all the materials etc are laid out with instructions to get each achievement.

A game called Tunic on Gamepass has a really easy achievement, start the game and follow the path until you see an American style post box, go into the cave behind the post box and open the chest and that gives you the 'A Stick' achievement (10 points) for obtaining a stick.

Takes about 30 seconds to do, it's not available via the cloud but it's only 3gig to download.
Thanks for this…by the way, It is available via the cloud:thumbsup:

Thanks for this…by the way, It is available via the cloud:thumbsup:

It wasn't yesterday when I looked.

Definitely on the cloud!!!

1647525315094.png

:smashin:

Not sure if it's been mentioned before. What I have been doing is an achievement a day on Minecraft. You can enter an Achievement World server on the xbox version or download an Achievement World file on the windows version. Then in the world all the materials etc are laid out with instructions to get each achievement.

I guess this is a download only game ?

Can you expand on these 'instructions' - are you meant to build stuff in order to earn the achievements ?

I guess this is a download only game ?

Can you expand on these 'instructions' - are you meant to build stuff in order to earn the achievements ?
Yeah, sorry, not cloud playable. But can run on a reasonably low spec'd PC.
The achievement world add on can easily be found online and all you do is run the file and it adds the world to the game. You don't need to build anything, everything in that world is laid out and labelled for each achievement.
For the Xbox version I believe you join the achievement world server but haven't done that version for well over a year. Window and Xbox achievements are treated as separate versions.

My (then 10 years old) son introduced this method to me. Kids know more than us these days.

Edit: checkout the walkthrough tab for Minecraft on True Achievements website for more info.

Last edited:
Yeah, sorry, not cloud playable. But can run on a reasonably low spec'd PC.
The achievement world add on can easily be found online and all you do is run the file and it adds the world to the game. You don't need to build anything, everything in that world is laid out and labelled for each achievement.
For the Xbox version I believe you join the achievement world server but haven't done that version for well over a year. Window and Xbox achievements are treated as separate versions.

My (then 10 years old) son introduced this method to me. Kids know more than us these days.

Edit: checkout the walkthrough tab for Minecraft on True Achievements website for more info.

I've just downloaded Minecraft Windows edition but on looking through the set up menus, there is no 'achievement world server' or anywhere when you can search for specific servers ?

I've just downloaded Minecraft Windows edition but on looking through the set up menus, there is no 'achievement world server' or anywhere when you can search for specific servers ?

I downloaded a world from this site...

Tunic works with Touch on android too. May save that for when I can't get near a pc or xbox.

Ok, so a fairly simple idea...let's see if there's any interest or traction...

We all have busy lives but like free money - one of the ways of getting this free money is via Xbox Rewards. The problem is we don't always have the time to get an achievement in a short space of time...and often it can be a bit painful finding just easy '1 min' achievements just to get you over the line for the day...

So, I propose a thread with a list of 'very quick and easy achievements' - I'll start the list off and if you can all post the ones you've found I can post them in the OP - that way we can all have a neat place to find a quick win. Make sense?

Rainbow Six Extraction (250pt punchcard atm) - Slap Fight achievement.

Start the game (playable using cloud), Start the first Training from the menu, skip the cutscenes (hold down B), pick any character, once in the training part go and find an alien, then click in your right thumb stick 3 times to kill the alien, achievement pops, quit game!

Evil Genius 2;
Moving in - literally start a game ...If you play through the tutorial you'll get another 3 or 4 within 5-10 mins
Alien Fireteam; Change Color of gun and add decal. Or change headgear/outfit (that's 2 quick and easy ones)
Paradise City; Lookin' good - at the start you get a wrecked car - follow the tutorial and when it's fixed this will pop
Disney Adventureland; Pleased to meet you! - go up to one of the characters and do all the gestures (there's also a few more easy ones for 5 min plays)
Twelve Minutes; Fluidity - water the bedroom plant (available at the start)
Last Stop - just watch the opening cinematic and you will get an achievement
Limbo - on the first level just run off to the left and you will get an achievement
Townscaper - build a three tier house and you will get an achievement
Day of the Tenticle - see @King Tones video post below :)
Rare Replay; Essentially just starting most of the older games gives you an achievement there's also a lot of easy ones (use guide in next post)
Day of the Tentacle see video
Full Throttle - 3 achievements - see video
Halo Infinite has a bunch of achievements that can be unlocked simply by going to the customisation menus once the game has loaded and making your own selections for things:
  • "Need a Weapon?" (weapon emblem customisation)
  • "That Thing on the Left is the Brake" (vehicle emblem customisation)
  • "I'm Ready, How 'Bout You?" (spartan body customisation)
  • "Which One of Us is the Machine?" (AI model customisation)
Xeno Crisis 1 (you need this guide to get into cheat menu)
Xeno Crisis 2
Forza Horizon 5 - Dust in the Lens achievement;
Press start, scroll to Creative Hub, click EventLab, Event Blueprints, Search, and enter the share code 514 524 330, Hook a left at the start, follow the path, and take a photo with the satellite dish in the shot and the achievement will unlock.
Moving Out - play the opening tutorial - really easy, you can essentially run through in 2 mins

Updated to post #37
Great Guide.

Finally got around to playing Injustice 2 yesterday for the monthly quest. If you fight single player on 'Very Easy' difficulty (ideal to complete the quest) then it's likely that achievement 'Untouchable' will pop at some point, which is earned for going 10 seconds without being hit by the opponent... and doubtless even more inevitable if you're actually trying to achieve it!

Narita Boy is leaving Game Pass soon. I fired it up for a look. The first achievement 'A World To Discover' can be popped within a couple of minutes...
  1. Skip (or watch) the opening cutscene.
  2. Walk to the right, use B to interact with the NPC and press the button.
  3. The door on the left opens. Walk through it and move left stick up.

A Memoir Blue has some easy achievements - I've picked up 4 in just 10 mins of playthrough (its a very easy game to play - more so an interactive story than a game) :

• One for dropping down all the planks above you just before you buy your ticket to board the boat.
  • On the map of the sea, drive the boat across all the areas to uncover the 4 secret hidden buoys.
  • When you enter a big blue area, just before you go down the escalator, touch and bring down the hanging dolphin above and to your left.
  • On the street when you open one of the garages which houses boxes with umbrellas, touch all of the said umbrellas !
:smashin:

[EDIT] A few more which I have missed :

~ In the scene whereby your character is in her apartment with a glass of water on the table, move and remove the 3 cubes of ice in the glass.
~ In the same scene when she is interacting with the radio, move the frequency dial to reveal all the pictures in the speaker grill.
~ In the same scene, when you’re looking out the window, illuminate the lights on the crane and also on the billboard when the sun sets.

Last edited:
Shredders on Game Pass gives you 4 or 5 achievements for around 30 minutes of play time.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom